GIF LED RAIL LIGHTING SYSTEM
Description of the system
The patented GIF LED Rail Lighting System, for which a patent application has been filed, makes possible a particularly homogeneous arrangement of the lighting at almost every work station in the commercial kitchen with a maximum uniform lighting intensity.
The specifications and requirements for the lighting of the work stations in accordance with the regulations applicable to them are therefore fully respected. The rails have a two-fold function: not only do they support the cassettes of the ventilated ceiling, they also contain the lights themselves and make usual lighting fixtures unnecessary.
Upon request additional options are available, such as RGB lighting, dimmable or DALI compatible.
Facts and Advantages
- integrated as part of the ventilated ceiling
- long service life of the LEDs of about 50,000 hours
- low electricity consumption
- protection class IP 66
- high luminosity with uniform light distribution
- DALI compatible or dimmable options available
- Additional RGB lighting can be integrated
Specific technical details
||16 W/m resp. 24W/m
||approx. 1.260 lm/m
||24 V (incl. transformer)