This ceiling solution can be adapted to individual kitchen conditions and supply fresh air via a broad jet feature at a more cost-effective price. Furthermore, it ensures a large-scale, uniform fresh air supply at lower ventilation rates and, together with the other components, forms a uniform composite ceiling.
Like all air-handling components, the GIF Supply Air Flat Cassette Ceiling is, as standard, made of AISI 304 stainless steel. On request, it is also possible to have RAL coatings. The components can be pushed along the grid, removed without tools and cleaned in the dishwasher.
- Targeted air supply
- Broad jet feature created by integrated spacer
- Easily removable for hygienic cleaning in the dishwasher
- Can be inspected according to VDI 6022
- System-integrated as a uniform modular ceiling
- Shallow installation depth
- Pressurised open plenum reduces length of duct runs
- Colour coatings according to RAL are possible
- Can also be used as an extract air component in grease-free auxiliary areas
- Durability of the AISI 304 stainless steel material
|max. 160 m³/h m²
|250 x 485 mm
|weight per m2 excluding suspension grid
|AISI 304 stainless steel