GIF CONCAVE RESTAURANT SYSTEM
Description of the system
This high performance separator fits neatly into the ceiling grid and is used mainly above deep frying and frying sections. It enables concentrated air extraction at the point of origin. When using high performance separators, up to 2400 m³/h m² can be extracted.
The high performance separators are inserted at a sloping angle into the GIF Restaurant System, so that the aerosolate amounts (intercepted aerosols), which are very high in these areas, are drained into the integrated collecting trough. This trough can be emptied at regular intervals via an integrated drain trap.
The extracting surface lies inside the ventilated ceiling, thanks to the system mounted flush with the ceiling a uniform view from below is achieved. In this way a restricted view, which occurs especially with low ventilated ceilings, is avoided.
Like all air handling components, the GIF Restaurant System is also, as standard, made of AISI 304 stainless steel. The high performance separators can be easily removed from the ceiling and cleaned in the dishwasher. The collection trough is, as a result, also easily accessible and readily cleaned.
Facts and advantages
- High air flow rates within a small area
- Equipped either with active cassettes or with high performance separators
- Reduced maintenance frequency, increased service life
- AISI 304 stainless steel material
- Hygienic cleaning of the components in the dishwasher
- Completely welded finish
- Can be easily upgraded due to the modular character
- Individual design solutions are possible
Specific technical data
|2- or 3-row
||300-2400 m3/h m2
||Depending on requirements
however, maximum single length: 3.5 m
||AISI 304 stainless steel
||up to 97%